• Adjustable opening aperature up to 1.5″ high
• Adjustable exit chute opening
• Can pull materials from barrel or gaylord
• Able to cut heat shrink tubing, rubber hose, braide bus, spiral wrap, multi-conductor cable and wire up to 10awg
• Optical sensors to “zero-position” load and reduce scrap
• Limits waste when cutting “stick”, adhesive-lined tubing or long lengths
Electric / pneumatic automated measuring and cutting bench top systems which were originally designed for cutting convoluted tubing (split or non-split) and has proven to be an industry leader in cutting a wide variety of materials, such as: hose, braided bus, multiconductor cable and heat shrink tubing. Optical sensors reduce waste.